The BVI Project is our resort development project and would expect to bring enormous investment returns. We expect to have Interlink Group (“Interlink”) and Island Global Yachting Ltd. ("IGY") to be able to participate in our development of project. Leveraging the strong track record of Interlink and IGY in resort development in the Caribbean Sea, their participation contributes extensive property and resort management experience into the project. However, the development cannot be stated due to the interest in JV company not yet refundable from Interlink.
The Group has developed a master plan together with the world-class specialists including Jack Nicklaus, EDSA, ATM, Hill Glazier, Harris Civil Engineers, Wilson & Associates, Norton Consulting Real Estate and Leisure Advisors and Robert Charles Lesser & Co; and has obtained approval from the BVI government to develop up to 663 maximum residential units in the project which include a 5-star luxury condo resort, a 18 holes golf course, marina village and branded residential lots.
All residential products are branded with the hotel operator, which the hotel operator provides luxury services at your door. In addition, an annual management fee will generate a stable income for the resort.
The BVI Project features:
- A 5-star luxury resort with approximately 200 keys condo hotel rooms, spa, restaurants and conference rooms
A 18 holes golf course, which includes:
- a practice range and golf club house
- golf residences providing approximately 52 residential units of a 2-storey villa and 1 single family detached home
A marina village, with state-of-the-art mega-yachts
- The inner marina will have up to 150 berths, accommodating mega yachts of up to 180 feet; the exterior marina will have up to 50 berths, accommodating mega yachts up to 200 feet
- Marina Bay condo residences providing approximately 230 units of 3&4 storey buildings and 1 single family home
- A fractional ownership club with 60 fractional ownership units providing 2, 3 & 4 bedroom duplexes, fabulously furnished condominium suites, with sea views, private beach, and balcony. A fractional ownership unit refers to the fraction of the title deed a buyer owns. The owner is entitled to use the property for a fraction of the time each year.
- The Mount Alma custom lots will provide approximately 40 residential units
- The Ocean-View residences will cover approximately 27 residential units, including Little Cay Residences, the Cove Residences, and the Bluff Residences
- An Airport Commercial which includes offices, shops, restaurants and guesthouses